Thursday, January 5, 2012

Essence Nudes Lipgloss Surprised Me


This is the shade I have, Toffee Forever. It has a really good smell and taste too by the way! :)


So I was in Ulta the other day shopping around and I was picking up another Essence liquid eyeliner (which is awesome...btw) and i saw that they had Nude lipgloss, a color I don't own much of. I was pretty skeptical since it was only $1.99 but boy was that $1.99 well spent. The formula is good (not sticky at all...I LOATHE sticky lip glosses, it's why i hate MACs), it doesn't wash me out like i feel a lot of nude lip glosses do, and they have it in quite a few shades so you can buy one close to your skin tone. I got shade 04 Toffee Forever, one of the darker ones and I love it! I feel like it can be an everyday lip gloss or a special occasion one!


It might look a little pinky on me, because I had on a deep red lipstick that left a little remnants...but you get the idea.