Monday, January 14, 2013

Beauty Haul (Sephora and Target)!!

Over break I did a little bit of shopping, and I picked up some things that I've really been wanting. Here's what I got!:




I picked up two foundations, one is the Covergirl foundation that I love! I needed a second one, and the other is the Maybelline dream foam that I've been wanting to try.

I also got another Sephora by OPI nail polish that I've been looking at for quite some time in the shade 212-Sephora (NOTD on that one...), as well as another birthday gift (they sent me another for some reason...lol).

The lipstick I got was by Covergirl in "Hot," I've been wanting this color for spring and I figured since I had a gift card, I'd pick it up. Here's a swatch:


And finally: I got the Lorac Pro Palette, just by swatching them I can tell I'll love the shadows! It comes with 16, the top row is matte and the bottom row is shimmer, and all the colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented. It also comes with a little tube of primer! :)


First Row: (From left to right) White, Cream, Taupe, Lt. Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black


Second Row: (From left to right) Nude, Champagne, Gold, Lt. Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple, Slate

That's all in this haul! Keep a look out for more OOTD's, NOTD's, Tutorials and more! :)