Thursday, January 17, 2013

OOTD: Super Preppy for a Winter Day! (Jan. 17, 2013)

So we totally had a snow day yesterday and it was awesome! Down here in Louisiana we don't get those that often and it consisted of gross freezing rain and sub freezing temperatures. Ick. I basically stayed home all day in my pjs and watched movies. Today, however, it's still gonna be pretty chilly but when I got up for class today I was feeling quite explorative and decided to try some new stuff with my clothes, here's the result:


Button Down: Marshall's; Sweater: Charlotte Russe; Jeans: Gap; Boots: Kenneth Cole; Necklace: Gifted; Belt: American Eagle


Here is it with my coat and school bag, I meant to wear my black peacoat but I couldn't find it in my rush out the door...so I ended up looking super colorful and preppy! haha.

Coat: Forever 21; Bag: T.J. Maxx (But it's Vera Bradley in "Barcelona" I think)


I really like this outfit, I love classic/preppy styles as well as more bold and edgy ones. I feel like my style kind of rides between the two. One of my new years resolutions is that I'm really going to try an experiment more with clothes and makeup! :)