Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS HAUL!!! :) (What I Got For Christmas!)

Hey guys! Last Christmas post of the year, it's been a busy day but I figured I'd find the time to do this post! I LOVE watching and looking at hauls so I thought that this would be a great haul to do so...lets get started! :)



As this is a beauty blog...I'll start with the beauty stuff! I got TWO things of mini nail polish, one is the Sephora by OPI Tinsel Town set...which is awesome, and the other is from ULTA and it's the OPI "Stuff My Stocking" set. I've just started to collect mini polishes, and I've found that they're great, cause I love painting my nails, and can never go through a full size, so I can try out all the pretty colors at a fraction of a cost! I also got one full size OPI polish in "Steady as She Rose," which is a light pinky-lilac color.

I also got some Yankee Candle stuff...I LOVE Yankee Candle. I got a small jar candle in "Farmers Market," which is great! Cause I needed a new candle for my nightstand and these are the perfect size for it! I also got a set of three Yankee Candle air fresheners that I can hang in my car or at my desk at studio (as an architecture major I get a desk of my own in studio...yeah...I'm that cool.)

As for clothes: I got a cute pair of PJ pants and some boxer shorts as well as some fuzzy socks (LOVE), and a black scarf from my roommate none of which are shown here...and I also got a gift card to Banana Republic...which is one of my favorite stores along with GAP (Luckily I can spend it there too!)

While Christmas shopping, I asked my mom to give them my e-mail at Sephora so I can get the points if she shopped there. Well, since it's my birthday month, they gave her my little birthday present so she put that in my stocking. I thought that was cute and funny. I also got a tube of MAC mascara...which I've never tried but have been wanting to. I also got another bottle of my favorite perfume: Chanel Chance, which I've been running out of! I also got a body was set with lotion, shower gel, bubble bath, and a new lufah!!! YAY! :)





As for electronics, I got a digital picture frame (which ruined my boyfriends birthday present idea...hahahah), but I'm super excited about it! I also got a blender from my roommate...she knew I needed one after the last time we tried to make homemade icing with a hand cranked mixer...And I got a new speaker system for my iPhone! Which is sweet cause I've been wanting one for my apartment...since the computer speakers aren't all that great when we wanna jam out!





One of my big presents: A TIFFANY'S BRACELET!!! AHHH!!!! I've been wanting something from Tiffany's for so long! It's so timeless and classy!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bracelet...that is all.





My other big present...which is kind of dorky...lol: a wide format printer. What is that do you ask? A printer that can print pages up to 13" by 19" (we use 11" by 17" a lot in architecture, and that is about twice the size of normal pages). I also got an Office Max gift card for ink and paper (I already got the paper which was like $20 for a ream!!) I also got a thing of label dots with my gift card to write the names on the bottom of my mini nail polishes since they don't have the names labeled. :/

And the last two things, which I don't have a picture for because they kind of don't exist yet: My car fixed! Someone hit it in the door and left a huge ugly dent...and me being a cheapskate have been driving around like that for about a year so my dad is getting it fixed for me for Christmas and a desk hutch for my studio desk! My boyfriend is making me a nice desk hutch for my printer and books so I don't have to clutter up my studio desk with that stuff. awww! :)