Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NOTD: OPI for Sephora "A True Romantic"

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all got everything you wanted! :)
I for one, got a TON of nail polish! And here's the first one I tried on. A soft pink by OPI for Sephora called "A True Romantic" (it came in my "Tinsel Town" set.




I love the color, it is versatile and timeless, and the polish is easy to apply. The only problem I had, was that it took 3 coats to be opaque because it was so light. Although, most very light colors I try are like this so I guess it's not that big of a deal. Anyways, I thought it was super pretty, and a nice change of pace from all the sparkly and deep colored nail polishes for the holidays. I would definitely recommend this nail polish if you like these colors and are willing to wait for that extra coat to dry!

(also, I hope you guys like my awesome Photoshop skills! lol)
Ta ta for now lovelys! Hope you had a great holiday! :)...Look out, tomorrow I will try an post my Christmas haul!