Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday 2012 Wish-list: NAIL POLISH!

For part 2 of my wish list, I'm doing nail polishes. There's quite a few that I want a a few from it that I have already acquired (yay!). So I guess...lets get started:


Live and Let Die ($8.50 @ Ulta)
When I saw this one in stores, I loved the murky bluish-green with the subtle sparkles. It is a truly unique color and now that I own this one I can't wait to try it!

Goldeneye ($8.50 @ Ulta)
I bought this one based on great reviews of it, and I must say that it is a really great staple gold nail polish! I'm really glad I purchased it. See my full review here.

The World is Not Enough ($8.50 @ Ulta)
I found this one at Ulta on Black Friday, and its the first one out of the Skyfall collection that I really wanted. I love how interesting the color was and how it was great for winter and fall. See my full review here.

Chamomile-ion to One ($9.50 @ Sephora)
This one is described as "sheer pink beige with fine gold glitter," which sounds beautiful. I found this one at Sephora's website, but I didn't see it in stores. I definitely will have to order it at some point though.

212-Sephora ($9.50 @ Sephora
This one is described as "and opaque smokey black with gold and copper iridescent finish," this polish looks so unique, and I really want to order it. I don't have anything like it and I think it would be a great addition to my collection.

Beyond Cozy ($7 @ Ulta)
I thought the subtle shimmer on this one was really pretty, I love how elegant and subdued it is and I really want to pick this one up before it goes off sale.

Butler Please ($7 @ Ulta)
I was kind of surprised to see a periwinkle blue in a Holiday collection, it looked like it should have been in the spring collection. However, I thought it was cool to have a brighter color for winter and I love Essie polishes so I'd like to pick this one up. I have a feeling it could become one of my new favorite year round polishes!


I haven't seen this in person yet, but from the swatches I've seen on websites it is a really beautiful polish. This is one of the other really popular polishes of the season and I can't wait to get my hands on it!


NARS Superstar ($18 @ Sephora)
I always like picking up a NARS nail polish as I love the formula and the colors. This is my favorite one from the Andy Warhol collection and I hope I get it for Christmas!!! :)

Chanel Malice ($25 @ Chanel Counters & Stores)
I love the color of this beautiful Chanel Nail polish, and this is another Christmas List item I really hope to get. I can see this becoming one of my favorite polishes and a sure staple!



Well guys, thats all for my nail polish portion of my wish list, stay tuned for part 3 which is clothes! :)