Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sephora/Ulta Holiday Haul! :)


So today I finally checked my e-mail, and since I'm a Sephora Beauty Insider, I found a $15 off $50 coupon in my inbox that expires today...well yesterday since its 2:48 am. And also since I was going to Shreveport anyways for work (fate!) I HAD to spend it. I've totally been wanting the LORAC Eye Candy Full Face collection palettes (see my wish list), so I figured I'd rather spend $44 on it than $59...I also HAD to stop in Ulta...you know since they're right next door and got a few nail polishes that are (and will be as soon as I get around to putting them up) on my nail polish wish list!

Anyhoo...heres what I got:


Aren't they cute!!! :) I love chocolate, and I love eyeshadow and makeup so I HAD to have this! I love LORAC eyeshadows...I have one baked palette from them, and its really good. All of these eyeshadows seemed really silky and smooth when I swatted them. I'm not sure about the eyeliner palette or the lip/cheek stain palette but I'm excited to try them out! Speaking of swatches...heres all 6 palettes included in the set:




I got a few nail polishes at Ulta. I bought "Goldeneye" from the OPI Skyfall collection because I've heard great things about it, and I was looking for China Glaze's "Champagne Kisses," because I've heard great things about that one too, but Ulta didn't have it...sigh. Although I ended up getting "Live and Let Die," another from the Skyfall collection I've been wanting. And since I got 2 OPI polishes...I got a Christmas one for free! :) Yay!

"Goldeneye" by OPI (Skyfall Collection)

"Live and Let Die" by OPI (Skyfall Collection)

"Skip the Gift Wrap" by OPI (Christmas Collection?)



Well that's about all folks! ;)
But for real...seeing as it's after 3 am, I think I'm about to hit the hey before I get anymore delirious!! Nighty Night! :)