Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HOLIDAY 2012 WISHLIST: Clothes!

I guess before I do my after Christmas sales shopping I'll do Part 3 of my Winter 2012/2013 wish list! This one is clothes:

Black Skinny Jeans
I've been wanting these for a long time, I think they look so chic and cute! I love wearing black, and there is so much I can wear with black pants!



Chevron Sweater (Gap $55)
I LOVE this print! I feel like it will go good with everything, also my wardrobe is kind of lacking in the sweater department...I feel like this one will keep me warm for the rest of the winter and look super cute!



New Coat (Banana Republic Outlet)
I try an get a new coat every winter, and this year I found mine at Banana Republic on Black Friday for $40!!! (was almost $200 originally!)It's quite similar to this one, without the houndstooth print, and it has a white bow on the back as well. It's super cute!



Tuxedo Blazer (Forever 21 $35)
This one is at Asos, but I got mine at Forever 21 while looking for a New Years Eve dress and it looks almost identical for half the price. I like buying trendy items at F21, because then when they go out of style next season, I'm not out a lot of money. They serve their purpose seasonally. I love how it looks with my black jeans, and I think it will look great over my dress!



Brown Riding Boots (DSW about $150)
If I get nothing else this season, I hope I get these. I really have been wanting a pair of nice, brown riding boots. They're such a staple and will be well worth the $150 I'm willing to spend. My roommate got a nice pair at TJ Maxx however for around $50, so I definitely need to check there!



Steve Madden Black Flats (DSW $40)
I have my black Tory Burch's which I LOVE...but sometimes I want to wear a pair of black flats without the gold emblem on them, and I don't have a pair unfortunately. So I am definitely going to run by DSW at some point and pick these up. I love Steve Madden shoes and a simple black flat is such a staple!



Black Oxfords (DSW $40)
Another staple shoe I've been wanting. I have plenty of brown ones, but no black ones! So here is yet another staple shoe I will be picking up from DSW at some point this season!



New Years Eve Dress (Forever 21 ($15)
I've always wanted to get a pretty dress for New Years Eve (which happens to also be my birthday!!!), but have never really done anything that would require one. This year, I'm turning 21 and I'm going out to a nice restaurant with my parents and I think throwing a pretty NYE party at my house. I REALLY wanted to find a dress, and while this one isn't sparkly (My nails and makeup will be though)...I LOVED IT...and the price. Mine, is a bit different from this one (the collar is nude and the rest is black)...but they're very similar. ALSO: Watch out for a bunch of NYE fashion, OOTH, and makeup and nail posts! :)





Hope you enjoyed my last Wishlist post for winter (I don't think I'm going to do the "apartment" one, as it basically just candles and a paper towel holder...lol)!