Monday, December 17, 2012

NOTD: "Leotard Optional" by OPI for Sephora



This is one of those nail polishes that works all year round and is a great staple for anyones collection. Sometimes I just want a classic nude polish and this is one of my two favorites (the other being Essie's "Sand Tropez"). It's a bit darker than normal nude polishes which works for me because I'm rather tan.

The polish itself is really easy to apply and a really good formula. I only have a few OPI for Sephora polishes, and even though they're made by OPI, I like the formula better. This is two coats with a topcoat and it didn't chip very fast. Overall I would recommend this polish (which you can still get at Sephora because they keep all the polishes from previous collections!)


On a side note: I apologize for being kind of sporadic with my posts, I've been pretty busy with school. I'm going to really try to vary my types of posts (more hauls, tutorials, favorites, ect.) and try to post at least every other day! :)